Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Key Account Manager- Acute Care-IDN
- Job Title
- Key Account Manager- Acute Care-IDN
- Job ID
- Bridgeport, CT 06606
- Other Location
Key Account Manager-Hospital - Vibrant and growth oriented global West Coast based Medical Device company. They are seeking an aggressive medical sales representative with a MINIMUM of 2 to 3 years outside sales experience selling medical disposables into the Acute Care/Hospital marketplace (specifically into the Operating Room Environment) with a keen awareness of how to drive sales through and around GPO contracts and successfully negotiate IDN contracts that result in sales via a strategic KEY ACCOUNT approach in select targeted accounts. The right person will embrace the challenge and excitement of working for a privately owned company that is in growth mode seeking a person with an entrepreneurial spirit.
This is a company that prides itself with excellent products that are patient need focused and a wonderful small cap company culture that allows their employees to get decisions made quickly with minimal red tape. If you desire the freedom a smaller, very profitable company offers, than this job may be for you! They are looking for an energetic medical disposable hospital sales professional who knows how to drive sales.
Working under the direction of the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing and expanding their recent acquisition of an established full line of medical device products sold to hospitals and specifically into the Operating Room, ICU (Critical Care) and Med-Surg floors; this is a product who's' key influencers are nurse managers within the acute care segment.
Position Location and Coverage:
- Based location open to those located near an airport and best if within *geography
- North Eastern Key Account Coverage (emphasis) with some Mid-West Locations *(NJ, PA, DE, NJ, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, OH, IN, MI, IL, WI)
- *Best to be based out of Philadelphia-PA, Newark-NJ, Bridgeport or Hartford-CT, Boston-MA, Providence-RI or etc.
- Amount of travel determined by Key Account Growth and candidate's location
- Base 70K to 75K
- Uncapped Commission at plan: 75K
- 145K to 150K total at plan
- $500 monthly Car Allowance, plus miles
- All reimbursed Travel and Entertainment
- Full medical, dental benefits with a IRA match
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly IF viewing this directly from our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter for our daily hot job openings, career advice and industry news: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*MUST have 4 year college degree.
*MUST HAVE Minimum of 2 to 3 years of Hospital Medical Disposable Sales background.
*Strongly prefer candidates who know how to sell medical disposables into a Hospital Operating Room environment via nurse influenced decision makers.
*Must understand how to sell to IDN's and with and against GPO contracts.
*Consistent DOCUMENTED over quota sales performance
*Resume reflects Job Stability vs. multiple job hopping.
- Optional Skills
*Nice to have experience selling products that are nurse driven vs. surgeon driven.
KEY WORDS: Cardinal, Medline, First Quality, Medical Devices, Medical Disposable, Sharps, Needles, Monoject Needles, BARD, Cook Medical, Kimberly Clark, Covidien, Medtronic, Johnson and Johnson, Wound, VAC, NPWT, canisters, blood collection, urological, urology, enteral feeding, pumps, suction canisters, medical tubing, Wound dressings, ICU, Critical Care, Operating Room Sales, Nurse Sales, blood collection, sutures, mesh, medical disposables, surgeon glove sales, blood cannister sales, hospital pump sales, Hill Rom, KCI, Acelity, Coloplast, Hollister, Medline, Arjo, Sempramed
- Pay Range
- $145,000.00 Annually to $150,000.00 Annually