Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Surgical Sales Representative (Entry Level)- Ophthalmic High-Precision Instruments
- Job Title
- Surgical Sales Representative (Entry Level)- Ophthalmic High-Precision Instruments
- Job ID
- Sacramento, CA 95823
- Other Location
Surgical Sales Representative; Huge opportunity for an early B2B ("business to business") sales person or EARLY career medical sales person who would like to work for a leading and well established medical device company that focuses upon the design and manufacture of finely crafted surgical instruments used for ophthalmic surgery. This is a company that prides itself with excellent surgical products that are designed and focused upon the ophthalmic surgeon needs for optimal surgical outcome for their patients. This company has the training program to hire top notch, high performing B2B sales people (best if from ADP, Paychex, Enterprise Rental, Cintas, Aramark or etc.) and teach them the technical knowledge and exposure to calling upon the professionals in the surgical medical device industry.
They are looking for early career people with high energy and the desire to succeed with a MINIMUM of 18 months to 8 years of B2B sales experience and/or a current Associate Medical Sales Representative (ie: Stryker, Medtronic/Covidien or etc.). Higher pay range is available for an experienced medical sales background and can be provided after resume application.
Position Location and Coverage
- Position based out of East Bay (best location) or second best (Sacramento)
- Territory covers East Bay, Fresno, Sacramento and portion of Nevada
- 50% travel
- Base 50K to 60K Base, dependent on candidates background
- Commission at plan 50K uncapped
- 100K low to 110K high range of income expectation first year
- $650 per month for car, PLUS gas paid
- All Reimbursed Travel and Entertainment
- Full medical, dental benefits and 401K
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to email@example.com or apply directly IF viewing this directly from our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter for our daily hot job openings, career advice and industry news: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*4 year college degree
*Minimum of 18 months to 8 years of B2B sales background (at least 3 years of B2B sales person would be best)
*No job hopping!
*Prefer ADP, PAYCHEX, Enterprise Rental, Cintas, Aramark or etc. type background
- Optional Skills
*Current Associate Medical Device Sales Representative background is valued!
KEYWORDS: "B2B" Sales, Business to Business Sales, Medical Device Sales, Operating Room Sales, Ophthalmic Sales, Cataract Sales, Medical Device Sales Representative, Stryker, Medtronic, Covidien, Surgical Sales Representative, Account Manager-Medical Device, Acute Care Sales, Hospital Sales, Physician Sales, Surgeon Sales, Ophthalmic Surgeon sales, Cintas, Enterprise Rental Sales, Aramark, Shredder, Copier Sales person, ADP Sales, Paychex sales, Early career sales jobs, New College Grad Sales jobs, diabetes sales, Hernia Sales, Suture Sales, Zoll Medical, Dental Device Sales, OR Sales, Presidents Sales Award Winner Sales, Top Notch Medical Device Sales job, ophthalmic surgical instruments
- Pay Range
- $100,000.00 Annually to $110,000.00 Annually