- Job Title
- WebLogic Engineer
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 17042
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- Active MQ,F5, Openshift, Puppet, Ansible, Tomcat, are nice-to-have.
- Working knowledge of web services, web application development, multi-tier application systems
- Ability to design hardware and software builds, systems options, and risks analyses
- Hands on experience with Jboss JMS configuration and advanced troubleshooting knowledge of moderately complex J2EE applications
- Proven track record of implementing highly complex web products
- Experience executing deployments and troubleshooting in a 24/7 production environment
- Extensive middleware certificate management expertise
- Strong load-balancing, DNS and networking expertise
- Knowledge of software configuration, source control, and build engineering, scripting and system administration is required.
- Knowledge of standards in IT architecture and infrastructure for Middleware Web technologies
- Serves as a technical expert to our business partners. Acts as a liaison between the development teams and infrastructure teams to ensure consistency and commonality in technology standards
- Provides technical expertise in the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications across the enterprise
- Mastery of English with strong verbal and written skills are a necessity
- The candidate must be able to learn quickly, work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment and have the ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical personnel
- Must be self-motivated, eager to learn and willing to take direction
- Organized and detail-oriented, with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to work after hours and weekends (as needed) in order to deploy product releases in predefined, maintenance windows
Must be skilled in Jboss EAP (6.x, 7.x) Weblogic (11g, 12c), RHEL 6, 7 and UNIX (Solaris), Apache (2.4+)