IT Coordinator - Contract
- Job Title
- IT Coordinator - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: IT Coordinator
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The IT Coordinator will support the coordination of IT activities across different teams and organizations. Activities include special projects for the SVP of eCommerce and Innovation, vendor management and communication, scheduling meetings and interviews, keeping track of staffing levels and project assignments as well as other activities as needed. The IT Coordinator must be a critical thinker and problem-solver with great attention to detail. Since executive support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required.
• 2-5 years’ experience working in an IT setting
• Associate's degree in information technology or computer science is preferred
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong process experience desired
• Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Strong passion for learning
• Act as a link between IT staff and other departments, external vendors and customers
• Managing and communicating with external vendors
• Special Projects for the SVP eCommerce and Innovation
• Assist in the recruiting, staffing and communication with contract staffing vendors
• Coordinate with hiring managers on their IT staffing needs
• Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
• Assist in planning and implementation of special projects for the SVP of eCommerce.
• Respond to client requests in timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure staff follow established standards and guidelines.
• Prepare memos, spreadsheets, and presentations for customers and managements.
• Prepare presentations and agendas for business meetings and discussions.
• Provide administrative support and maintain in-depth knowledge of company policies and procedures.
• General understanding of IT systems and applications