Release Manager (Digital)
- Job Title
- Release Manager (Digital)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Title: Release Manager (Digital)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is desiring a Digital Release Manager for a new position at a well respected and successful global organization! This is an opportunity to make an immediate and long-term impact within a growing enterprise!
What they need:
- 7+ years experience performing Release management for Web and/or eCommerce sites.
- Knowledge of Web Hosting Management of processes and protocol
What they prefer to have:
- Experience with AEM, Akamai, SAP Hybris and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Self motivated, innovative, and excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge and experience release management methodologies and tools.
- Ability to manage own time and priorities to reach project goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams and across organizations
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships inside and outside the organization
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and write technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability to review software components for standards compliance
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn release component deployment processes and techniques
- Identifies opportunities for use of solutions to improve efficiency and reduce waste
What to expect:
- Lead and coordinate Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and SAP Hybris environments’ changes with the respective MSPs
- Negotiate adjustments to the business and technical objectives among all affected stakeholders including agencies, business units, and MSPs.
- Coordinate timelines for major activities as part of Change Advisory Board
- Coordinate changes to documents (infrastructure design, governance, tech design, etc.) - Document repository
- Create Decision Matrix documentation and analysis to support key decisions
- Coordinate/Support funding change analysis/decisions Change Advisory Board
- Coordinate with security team if needed for security assessments.
- Change Advisory Board Preparation activities: review/confirm agenda provided by MSP & determine necessary participants. In addition, determine if additional analysis is required prior to meeting to ensure successful meeting.
- Maintain good working knowledge of Business Units and main point of contact as coordinated with the Client PMs.
- Coordinate Business Units timelines to align with MSP timelines.
- Drive issue resolution and manage approval process.
- Work closely with the MSP team to respond to requests and provide cost and timing estimates. Prioritizing and tracking progress.
- Onboarding of new CAB members - BUs and individuals.
- Create/ Own Meeting invites for Bi-weekly Governance DAC Meetings
- Validates components for adherence to established guidelines, standards, policies and procedures
- Reviews changes for audit compliance
- Reviews deployment documentation, forms, work plans, back out plans, test scripts, test results and compliance reports
- Ensures deployed applications stay consistent with architectural standards
- Perform deployment coordination with other services
- Performs eCommerce component deployment, verification and notification
- Performs measures to ensure the availability, integrity, confidentiality and reliability of eCommerce application deployments
- Coordinates resolution of incidents with help desk
- Documents work plans and deployment baselines