Application Engineer (Windows) - Contract
- Job Title
- Application Engineer (Windows) - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Application Engineer (Windows)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is looking to add two Application Engineers to our team. These individuals would provide technical support to customers, product specialists and consultants. This is a small team of about five individuals that work close together to provide exception customer and product support.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Application or Windows Support Engineer
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Basic understanding of networking concepts and terminology
- Experience as a Systems Network Engineer
- Experience working with iSeries
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016
- Provides customer support through the performance of on-site or remote installations, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of equipment and systems.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Performs on-site or remote customer work including design, installations, repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on technical products.
- Identifies customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Resolves customer problems and answers questions.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network and security support including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc.