Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Medical Capital Equipment Sales- Operating Room/Surgical
- Job Title
- Medical Capital Equipment Sales- Operating Room/Surgical
- Job ID
- Seattle, WA 98104
- Other Location
Operating Room Surgical Sales-Capital Equipment; Global leader and strong growth medical device company seeking an experienced Hospital Medical Sales Representative who will be responsible for selling all Operating Room medical capital equipment products within the surgical portfolio including IT related video Integration along with the traditional suite of Surgical tables, lights, booms, stainless and service contracts. They are looking for a "sales hunter" who knows how to scout new business opportunities in the acute care/hospital sales segment and understands how to develop relationships with customers in the OR and/or ICU (all critical care end). Understanding how to sell to the C-Suite a real plus, but not mandatory.
They prefer someone with a Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience selling medical products into a hospital/acute care OR Suite (B2B selling background is valued WITH Operating Room/Surgical Medical Device sales experience and Capital equipment sales experience is preferred, but not mandatory).
Position Location and Coverage:
- Candidate must live in Seattle, WA or within an hour's drive
- Covers WA and Northern Panhandle of ID
- 20% to 40% travel
- Base 60K with uncapped commission with at plan 180K overall
- Income guarantee first year of 160K approximately!
- Car Allowance
- All Reimbursed Travel and Entertainment
- Full medical, dental benefits and 401K
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to email@example.com or apply directly on our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow our daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science and Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- See our daily career news and inspirational stories on our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*MUST have 4 year college degree.
*Minimum 2 to 4 years Operating Room/Surgical Acute Care-Hospital medical device sales or Surgical Suite Capital Equipment Sales (Capital Equipment Preferred)
*Will accept resume's from VERY STRONG Medical Disposable Sales person who sells into the Operating Room Environment within the acute care/hospital market segments.
*Must have "Hunter Sales" mentality
*Consistent at quota or above sales performance
*Lives in desired home base of territory
*Resume reflects Job Stability vs. multiple job hopping.
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Operating Room Tables Sales, Medical Device Capital Equipment Sales, Medical Device IT Sales, Medical Device Sales, Operating Room Sales, Hospital Sales, Acute Care Sales, Aeomed, Okuman, AGA Sanitatsartiker, Medifa, Merivaara, Alvo, Usopthalmic, Hidemar, Amed Surgical Solutions, Meditech, Infimed, Everest, Bihealth Care, MidMark, Multi Surgical Solutions, Medline, Surgiris, Dr. Mach, Aygun, Faxitron, Surgical Lights, Surgical Lighting Systems, Surgical TablesSurgical Table Accessories, Surgical Lights, Surgical Warming Cabinets, Scrub Sinks, OR Integration Systems, Surgical Booms, Surgical Displays and Large, Format Surgical Displays, Operating Room Storage Solution, Nurse Documentation Stations, Hybrid OR, OR Capital Equipment Service Parts Sales, Pre-Owned Surgical Capital Equipment Sales, Medtronic, Fuji Systems, GE Capital Equipment, Teleflex, Johnson and Johnson medical device Sales, Stryker Sales, Operating Room Table Sales, C-Suite Surgical Sales.
- Pay Range
- $160,000.00 Annually to $180,000.00 Annually