Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Interventional
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Interventional
- Job ID
- Sacramento, CA 95823
- Other Location
- San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Sacramento and surrounding areas
Clinical Specialist - Interventional: Leading health technology company focused on better outcomes in diagnostic imaging, image-guide therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics. They are currently looking for a dynamic, high energy, Clinical Support Specialist (IR Technologist, CVT, RCIS, or Interventional RN) versed in Atherectomy and IntraVascular UltraSound (IVUS) application and hands-on patient use in the Interventional Radiology Department or Cath Lab Department. The Clinical Specialist is responsible for providing clinical expertise to their physicians and nurses within the Interventional Radiology and Cath Lab and clinically support Sales Teams in order to drive demand and accelerate the sales process through product education and training. This person will add value to the sales process, assist in developing a highly knowledgeable customer base and help bring new products to market in a timely fashion that meets customer needs. Must be a team player working with their sales teams and fellow clinicians! They will hire right out of the hospital those with a minimum of 3 years of experience, and certainly prior medical device industry clinical support experience is valued, but not required.
MUST have minimum 3 years of experience in Interventional Radiology or Cath Lab
MUST have experience as a Interventional Radiology Technologist or Interventional Radiologic Technologist or CVT or RCIS, or Interventional Registered Nurse (RN)
Will hire right out of the hospital. MUST be high energy, driven, and confident with excellent communication & interpersonal skills !!!
Position Location and Coverage
- Based out of Sacramento or San Francisco or Oakland or San Jose areas.
- Territory - Thousand Oaks CA north to the Oregon border
- up to 50% overnight travel
- Total Compensation: 120-125K (Base + Variable Compensation)
- 80K to 90K base plus bonus
- Company Car plus GAS
- Full Medical benefit package
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow our daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science and Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- See our daily career news and inspirational stories on our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*MUST have Minimum of 3 years experience in a clinical position (i.e. Nurse, Interventional RT, CVT, RCIS) within the Interventional Radiology Lab or the Cath Lab.
*MUST have Interventional Radiology (IR) or peripheral experience.
*Will look at Interventional Cardiology or Cath Lab experience.
*Experience with Atherectomy or IVUS a HUGE plus!
*Bachelor's Degree preferred BUT not required!!
- Optional Skills
* Experience working in industry is a huge plus !!
Keywords: RN, BSN, Registered Nurse, RCIS, CVT, Interventional Technologist, Interventional Radiology Technologist, Interventional Radiologic Technologist, Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Radiology, IR, Cath Lab, Peripheral Vascular, Peripheral, Interventional, Coronaries, Angiograms, Atherectomy, IVUS, PTCA, stents, Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Education Specialist, Sales Support, Clinical Consultant, CSI, Medtronic Interventional, Boston Scientific, Spectranectics, Volcano, Terumo, Vascular Solutions, CR Bard, Cordis, Abbott Vascular, EV3, Angiodynamics, Acist, Cook Vascular, Vascular Solutions, Cardiva, Cook Medical, Medrad, Fox Hollow, Terumo, Kensey Nash, Simsuite, Medical Simulation
- Pay Range
- $120,000.00 Annually to $125,000.00 Annually