Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
National Accounts Rep.- Medical Distributor Customers
- Job Title
- National Accounts Rep.- Medical Distributor Customers
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75217
- Other Location
National Accounts Representative - Medical Device/Channel Partners; Privately held West Coast company with established STRONG growth, seeking a a medical sales person to call upon their Medical Distributor Network who stock and re-sell their medical disposables/medical devices into the alternate care marketplace. This company is looking for a person who has experience and can strategically sell their medical disposable and medical device line into their already developed alternate distribution network to increase sales to their end users (Nursing Homes, Long Term Care Chains, EMT First Responder dealers and etc.) They are looking for top medical sales talent with 3 to 5 years MINIMUM experience selling medical products into the alternate care by calling upon distributor channel partners (Long Term Care, Rehab Centers, Physician Clinics, Surgery Centers, Physician Offices, Home Health, EMT Dealers and etc). A plus if someone has a sales background selling into the acute care marketplace, BUT NOT MANDATORY.
The right person must understand how to drive sales through key medical distributors and channel partner sales teams; a previous or current medical distributor background is valued! Current Sales Managers in the medical industry are encouraged to apply, but this is a higher level strategic selling position. In addition, there will be a small number of 1099 sales people responsiblity with this position.
This is a company that prides itself with excellent products that are patient need focused and a wonderful small cap company culture that allows their employees to get decisions made quickly with minimal red tape. If you desire the freedom a smaller, very profitable company offers, than this job may be for you! They are looking for a proven sales professional who knows how to drive sales.
Working under the direction of the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing and preserving the existing customer base while actively negotiating and contracting directly with medical distributors and some LTC Regional and/or National Chains. As the product expert you will partner and train distributors on their line of products and take part in vendor fairs and other promotional activities.
Position Location and Coverage:
- Flexible on home base location near major airport:
- Dallas-TX, Nashville-TN, Tampa-FL, Orlando-FL, Phoenix-AZ, Los Angeles,-CA, San Francisco/Sacramento-CA
- USA Key Account Coverage (FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, WV, KY, TN, AL, MS, LA, AR, OK, TX)
- Occasional trip to see large accounts in Sacramento, CA and Pomona, CA
- Depending upon base location up to 40% travel
- Base 70K to 75K
- Uncapped Commission at plan: 70K
- 140K to 150K total at plan
- $500 monthly Car Allowance, plus miles
- All reimbursed Travel and Entertainment
- Full medical reimbursement, dental benefits with a IRA match
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to email@example.com or apply directly IF viewing this directly from our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter for our daily hot job openings, career advice and industry news: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Flexible on home base location near major airport:
- Required Skills
*MUST have 4 year college degree.
*MUST HAVE MINIMUM of 3 to 5 years of successful medical sales background
*Must have worked directly with medical dealers (distributors) selling to or through them with a medical disposable or medical device or etc. type product to drive sales to the end user (alternate care marketplace preferred).
*Company values those who have worked AS A Medical Dealer/Distributor Representative currently or in their past (ie; Cardinal, McKesson, Owens & Minor or etc.).
*Experience driving regional account initiatives through channel partner sales teams to close regional business.
*Must have experience selling into alternate care marketplace (IE. LTC- Long Term Care, EMT Distributors, Home Health Care Dealers, physician office dealers and etc., Rehabilitation Sales).
- Optional Skills
KEY WORDS: Alternate Care, IDN, GPO, Apria, Owens and Minor, McKesson, Twin Medical, Home Care, Home Health, Nursing Homes,Surgical, Sugery, Cannisters, Monoject Needles, Respiratory, Wound Care, NPWT, LTC, Medical Device Sales, Medical Dealer Sales, Rehabilitation Sales, Rehab Sales, Physician Office, Surgery Centers, Physician Clinics, Urology, Ostomy, Surgeon Gloves, IV Sets, Formula, Medical Disposable Sales, Cardinal Sales, Baxter, Enteral Feeding, Tubes, Suction, Operating Room, medical sales, medical dealer sales, National Contracts, Acute Care National Accounts, Smith and Nephew, Kimberly Clark, Baby Formula, Needles and Syringes, Sutures, Infection Control Products, Nestle, medical product distribution, selling to nursing homes, selling to medical dealers, distribution.
- Pay Range
- $140,000.00 Annually to $150,000.00 Annually