Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Operating Room - Radiologic Technologist
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Operating Room - Radiologic Technologist
- Job ID
- Chicago, IL 60629
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Operating Room: Exciting young company who provides intra-operative case support services for most computer assisted surgical equipment including Surgical Navigation, Endoscopy, Robotics, Ultrasonic Aspirators, O-Arms and other imaging modalities. They are looking for a strong, energetic driven Radiologic Technologist or Radiology Technologist with 2 - 5 years experience in the Operating Room with C arm or Fluoroscopy who can provide the highest level of training and services to Hospitals. The right candidate will have desire and passion to be a Clinical Education Trainer in the intra-operative surgical environment across multiple surgical specialties: Neuro, Spine, ENT, Ortho , General Surgery, or Endoscopy.
Familiar with Surgical Navigation Systems (Medtronic, Stryker, or Brainlab) is preferred !!
Position Location and Coverage
- Live in Chicago, or the suburbs (south or near west), or NW Indiana
- Local Travel - no overnight travel
- Mainly Monday through Friday
- First Year Salary is 60 - 65K/year
- Overtime $45/hour
- Company Laptop
- Company Health Insurance
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to email@example.com or apply directly on our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow our daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science and Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- See our daily career news and inspirational stories on our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
* 2-5 years experience as Radiologic Technologist or Radiology Technologist
* MUST have Intra-Operative Clinical Experience
* MUST have procedure experience with fluoroscopy or C arm
* Familiar with O arm or Navigation Systems
* Neuro, Spine, or Ortho experience is preferred
* Navigation System experience is a HUGE PLUS !!
* MUST be high energy, dynamic, driven in personality !!
- Optional Skills
Keywords: Surgical Technologist, CST, Radiology Technologist, Radiologic Technologist, RT, ARRT, Imaging, intraoperative surgical support, computer assisted surgery, Robotics, Navigation System, Operating room, Surgery, Teaching, Training, Neuro, Spine, Ortho, ENT, Surgeons. Medtronic, StealthStation, Brainlab, Stryker, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Sales Support, Clinical Consultant
- Pay Range
- $60,000.00 Annually to $65,000.00 Annually