Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Critical Care
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Critical Care
- Job ID
- Miami, FL 33186
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Critical Care / Trauma / Interventional - Ground floor opportunity with an exciting young company and a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative vascular devices that protect critically ill patients at high risk of pulmonary embolism (PE) has recently launched their FDA approved Catheter to improve clinical outcomes with a cost-benefit economic position. This innovative new product was developed to address the unmet need for adequate protection against pulmonary embolism and is currently being utilized in several of the largest hospital systems in Southern Florida. They are looking for a Critical Care/Trauma Registered Nurse (BSN or RN with a BA/BS) WITH MEDICAL DEVICE INDUSTRY experience to provide the education, inservicing and customer relationship development to support the ongoing utilization of their product lines within the Critical Care Acute Care setting. This position will work closely with the Eastern sales team as they continue to introduce this new product within the Eastern Part of the USA providing clinical, technical and product knowledge. The ability to build and maintains solid customer relationships and provide customer training at all levels with a strong sales support is mandatory.
Position Location and Coverage:
- Candidates based out of Miami, FL area
- Responsible for clinical coverage in Southern Florida, with addition travel within the Eastern part of the USA
- Up to 50% overnight travel
- Base Salary 100K to 115K plus 30% of base variable bonus
- potential $130,000 to $150,000 total compensation package
- Car Allowance $600 monthly plus gas reimbursement
- All reimbursed Travel and Entertainment
- Full Benefit Package
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to LindaHertzGroupRecruiter@gmail.com or apply directly IF viewing this directly from our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter for our daily hot job openings, career advice and industry news: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*4 Year Clinical Degree: Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) or Registered Nurse (RN) with a BA or BS degree
*MUST HAVE at least 2 to 3 years of healthcare INDUSTRY experience working for a Medical Device Company in a clinical support capacity.
*Must have strong clinical nursing experience working in Trauma, Critical Care or Interventional hospital arenas
*Prefer wire & Catheter procedure experience.
*Strong presentation skills, customer relationship building, sales acumen
*Will be overnight travel UP TO 50% although primary concentration of inservicing and educational activities within the S. Florida - Miami Area.
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: BSN, RN, RCIS, Interventional, Interventional Radiology, Cath Lab, Trauma, Critical Care, SICU, ICU, Trauma ICU, wires, catheters, IVC filters, Vascular Device, Pulmonary Embolism, DVT, Medtronic, Covidien, Ethicon, Abiomed, Thoratec, Cardiac Assist, Edwards LifeSciences, Abbott, St. Jude, Boston Scientific, ICU Medical, Bard, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Clinical Consultant, Sales Support, Educator, Acute Care, Hospitals
- Pay Range
- $130,000.00 Annually to $150,000.00 Annually