Business Intelligence Architect
- Job Title
- Business Intelligence Architect
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37221
- Other Location
Conexess Group is in search for a BI Architect to come on board as soon as possible with a healthcare client just south of Nashville. This person will be maintaining and enhancing the overall data architecture that supports the information needs of the business in a flexible but secure environment. Ideal candidates will possess extensive experience with OLAP/OLTP, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS on SQL server, Tabular and OLAP Cube experience, RDBMS design, dimensional modeling, DBA with SQL server, ETL, BI tools. This person will also be the liaison between Finance and IT to optimize data and information usage, as well as builds, manage, and monitor the ETL process for BI applications.
- Ensure creation of quality design documentations of all BI initiatives to departmental, corporate and industry standards.
- Responsible for the overall design, implementation and maintenance of the BI Infrastructure in coordination with Corporate IT practice and infrastructure standards.
- Monitor the ETL process to ensure performance of the system and security of the data.
- Ensures the use of demonstrated best practices for Business Intelligence solutions from Information Delivery/Presentation perspective.
- Assist in the definition and maintenance of the BI Data Delivery/Presentation Design standards and best practices.
- Contribute and assist in the development, deployment and automation of highly complex reporting through BI application.
- Assist with the performance assessment and tuning of the BI application.
- Manage the Information security design model and implementation of the BI application.
- Participate in user requirement gathering, leading the prototype for all BI initiatives.
- Review and phase gate front-end solutions for all BI project initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for BI system integration across business components using presentation techniques.
- Keep abreast of technology and innovation in all relevant areas.
- Coordinate with IT to implement updates, upgrades and enhancements to the data warehouse and the BI application.
- Mentor other team members, including consulting or outsourced resources as needed on BI architecture best practices.
- Assist in completion of special projects on as needed basis.
-Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Visio, OLAP/OLTP, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS on SQL server, Tabular and OLAP Cube experience, RDBMS design, dimensional modeling, DBA with SQL server, ETL, BI tools.
- 5+ years’ experience with complex data architecture and data management assignments, including data analysis and design, master data management, database-Knowledge of data management and data architecture functions, including physical database design, data migration, and relational database management system; data modeling, data security and metadata management, tools, and processes.
-Ability to read, analyze and interpret general technical procedures, professional journals and general business periodicals. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers.
-Ability to work on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors.
-Occasional travel up to 15%
-Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Healthcare.