- Job Title
- Job ID
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- Experience in developing Node.js. applications.
- Experience developing REST APIs.
- Experience with using git-based distributed version control systems in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with AngularJS and HTML5 experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of NPM and modular application development skills building.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Familiar with libraries such as Lodash.
- Understanding of build tools such as Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, etc.
- Familiar building single page applications using modern frameworks such as Angular/AngularJS, React, Vue.
- Banking or credit union experience.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycles and Agile methods.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, with minimal assistance and supervision, while remaining flexible to changing requirements
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project cost/effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. May participate in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.