Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - RN, Vascular Access
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - RN, Vascular Access
- Job ID
- Providence, RI 02909
- Other Location
- Boston MA
Clinical Specialist - RN, Vascular Access - A global provider of medical devices in critical care, anesthesia and surgery marketplace. This Medical Device Company offers a broad range of central venous access catheters through its proven and trusted technologies designed to minimize risk and maximize outcomes. Their new central venous catheter navigation technology is designed to enable the optimal position for catheter tip location.
Looking for RN with 3 years experience within HOSPITAL Vascular Access Specialty, IV Therapy, and/or insertion of PICC lines.
MUST have PICC insertion experience or ultrasound guidance insertion experience. CRNI a huge plus !!
Position Location and Coverage
- Based out of Boston area (can live in Boston, RI, or southern NH)
- Territory - MA, RI, VT, NH, & ME
- Travel - up to 50-60% overnights
- Base Salary 90 - 100k per year, plus variable bonus of $25k per year (paid monthly)
- Total Compensation 120-125k/yr (base salary plus bonus)
- Car Allowance $725 Month plus GAS
- All travel expenses
- Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to email@example.com or apply directly IF viewing this directly from our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*MUST be RN with 3 years HOSPITAL Nursing experience within Vascular Access Specialty (i.e., IV / PICC Team, Radiology)
*MUST have PICC experience or ultrasound guidance insertion experience
*PICC Certification is a huge plus !!.
*Preferred but not required: Advanced Certification in Vascular Access (CRNI).
*Professional Affiliations and Associations such as APIC, INS, AVA a big plus
*Clinical Specialist Experience with Medical Device Company is a huge plus !!
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Registered Nurse, BSN, RN, PICC, CRNI, Vascular Access, IV Therapy, Intravenous, Midline or peripheral IV, Critical Care, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Clinical Consultant, Sales Support, Clinical Sales, Sales, Hybrid Sales rep, Educator, Trainer, Bard Medical, Teleflex, Arrow, B Braun
- Pay Range
- $120,000.00 Annually to $125,000.00 Annually