|Job Title||SharePoint Specialist|
We have an immediate opening for a SharePoint Specialist, working with the Government, with the following qualifications:
1. Install, sustain, and troubleshoot Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Windows SharePoint
a. Monitor, plan and configuration of SharePoint application services.
b. Setup, monitor and tune the server performance utilizing built-in performance counters.
c. Familiar with configuring and implementing different modes of authentication.
2. Install, sustain (patch), and troubleshoot Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
include .NET Framework 2.x, 3.x, and 4.x Microsoft C# web applications
3. Create, sustain, and troubleshoot SharePoint*s Business Data Catalog (BDC)
4. Create, sustain, and troubleshoot SharePoint Workflows via GUI or SharePoint Designer
5. Install, sustain (patch), and troubleshoot Third-Party software solutions to include:
a. Bambo, CorasWorks, etc web parts and other SharePoint solutions.
b. IIS, SharePoint, Server Log analyzers, etc.
Bachelor*s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Must be a US Citizen
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply