Moda Health. Healthcare from your head to your toes.
The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
|Medical Customer Service Rep - P08|
- Job Title
- Medical Customer Service Rep - P08
- Open Until Filled
- Milwaukie, OR 97222
- Other Location
- Must be available to start May 7th; position will transfer to Milwaukie office in Summer
- Provides customer service to members of multiple benefit plans by analyzing caller’s needs and providing timely and accurate responses. Answers calls from policyholders, members, agents, providers, hospitals, pharmacists and others regarding benefits or other issues.
- Required Skills
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Practical knowledge of medical terminology desired.
3. Knowledge of diagnosis and procedure coding desired.
4. Claim processing experience or prior customer service experience or other related experience such as medical/dental office experience.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to interact professionally, patiently, and courteously with customers over the phone and in person.
6. Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
7. 10-key proficiency of 105 spm net on a computer numeric keypad.
8. Type a minimum of 25 wpm net on computer keyboard.
9. Ability to work well under pressure in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
10. Ability to come into work on time and on a daily basis.
11. Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business presence and appearance.