Moda Health. Healthcare from your head to your toes.
The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Open Until Filled
- Portland, OR 97204
- Other Location
Accountability will be dedicated to the City of Portland - addressing surrounding co-morbid chronic disease participants. Implements new and updated program elements, including acting as general resource for implementation questions, providing analytical support, defining program requirements and transition plans.
- Required Skills
1. Bachelors degree in business, communications, or health promotion/education. Masters or RN preferred.
2. A minimum of 2 years experience working in the health care industry in a key project management role, with a working knowledge of healthcare related fields.
3. Experience in disease management/case management/quality improvement with health plan or similar organization is strongly preferred.
4. Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
5. Exceptional organization skills.
6. Strong leadership skills for mentoring and developing team members. Strong interpersonal communication skills.
7. Strong problem solving, analytical, and decision making skills.
8. Ability to learn multiple operating systems and reporting databases.
9. Ability to work well under pressure, with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities; anticipate needs; consistently ensure quality standards; maintain a high level of confidentiality; project a professional business image; be confident, flexible, and dependable.
10. Ability to learn through reading materials and retain information read.
11. Ability to build relationships with individuals who have behavioral or cultural differences.
12. Technical experience sufficient to facilitate effective interactions with Information Services and Reporting teams.
13. Ability to establish and manage a project plan from the originating idea/initiative to implementation.
14. Ability to come in to work on time and on a daily basis.