|Job Title||Program Manager--GM|
|Location||Auburn Hills, MI 48362|
PROGRAM MANAGER--GM TEAM
3+ years experience in automotive. Behavioral Characteristics: Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple tasks/programs, high energy, strong customer relations, good organizational skills, demonstrated leadership skills, financial acumen, initiative (Personal Accountability). Must have at least 3-5 years working experience within the automotive industry. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Resolve in a timely manner all open issues that arise on the program. Schedule open issue meetings on a regular basis to insure that adequate attention is being paid to the potential problem items.
· Seek all necessary information from the appropriate source, i.e., internal, external, suppliers, and customers.
· Communicate with the various coordinating activities involved with the program, i.e., customers, suppliers,internal, etc.
· May temporarily co-locate for reasons strategic to the program.
· Meet the overall objectives of the project.
· Initiate, follow, and provide timely resolution on all of the financial building blocks for the program (CED-002’s, BP&A’s, RFQ’s, open pricing issues and cost avoidance items).
· Follow the appropriate management system(s) which ensure that all required program launch activities and quality planning activities take place during the development of the program.
· Coordinate appropriate risk management activities
· Set up and interact with the APQP team and are responsible for all APQP disciplines, their success and the results of each APQP discipline assignee.
· Work with APQP team to develop, submit, and implement cost savings (VA/VE).
· Create and maintain customer relationships and goodwill in a professional manner.
· Review internal costing documentation for accuracy.
· Identify requirements and expectations of the customer.
· Facilitate Project – cost management, quality planning, human resource planning, and risk identification and qualification.
· Support the safety and environmental programs to ensure a safe work environment for all employees and maintain compliance as well as ISO 14000 registration.