|Job Title||ENGINEER, APPLICATION SOFTWARE|
|Location||Troy, MI 48083|
Responsible for the design and development of software for electronic control systems and components Working from broad specifications, not only performs, but is responsible for guiding engineering activities. Independently plans, designs and carries out work assignments and often serves as a technical authority.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. .Design, development and problem resolution of new and existing electronic controls systems and components for powertrain, and chassis products.
2. Cascade of specifications from system to components and delivery of product designs to the specifications.
3. Documentation of detail design, analysis, computer modeling, prototype/production drawings and specification releases.
4. Conduct research, new tools, best practices and alternative approaches to optimal electrical components and software development.
5. Develop control software Product/System Practices and Procedures.
6. Supports and adheres to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines related to established quality management system (TS 16949).
7. Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
8. Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
1. Minimum four (4) years related work experience required.
2. B.S. required.
3. High level of analytical ability, understand of engineering theory and principles of design
4. Working knowledge in computer based software, strong organizational/communication skills, ability to work with others in a team environment.
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply