|Job Title||Java Developers|
|Description||Lead Technical Developer:
Lead Tech Developer will be involved in the technical design, code review, and testing of the application.
• 9+ Years of software development experience, primarily in a Java/J2EE Environment
• Expert level understanding of OO Design and Programming.
• At least 4 years experience working in an Agile environment.
• Experience generating UML diagrams and experience with multiple design patterns.
• Experience working on branches in SVN and conducting merges.
• Extensive testing experience and exceptional troubleshooting skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to work among a diverse team.
· J2E MVC frameworks: JSF, Richfaces or Spring Framework
· Java/Java 5/6 features
· CI/Build Tools: Hudson, Jenkins, Ant/Maven
· Testing/Junits, Ivy/Artifactory
· UML Modeling
· DB2 or Postegres (open source, SQL based)
· Websphere Application Server.
"UBT is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V"
|Option 1: Create a New Profile|
Option 2: Login and Apply