Moda Health. Healthcare from your head to your toes.
The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
|RN Disease Manager|
- Job Title
- RN Disease Manager
- Portland, OR 97204
- Other Location
At Moda Health, formerly ODS, we’re passionate about helping you on your journey to be better. We know that dealing with health concerns can be tough – and that it is a juggling act to fit in healthy choices every day. That’s what we’re here for. We’ll be your guide, your supporter, your fan club and your partner ready to help you every step of the way.
For more than 57 years, we’ve been helping our members with innovative, evidence-based health plans, diverse networks, member programs and superb customer service.
We are adding a new team to work specifically on our Passport to Health program and are seeking an RN Disease Manager to join us!
The primary role of the Disease Management RN will be to provide care coordination and health care navigation assistance to members with chronic disease in order to achieve improved health outcomes, enhance the member’s health care experience, and lower health care costs. The position will be responsible for supporting select Moda Medical Home enrollees in a manner that aligns with the “Triple Aim” goals, services that monitor, anticipate and respond to the members’ health needs across the full continuum of health across the spectrum of long term chronic illness. The RN interacts with the member, family and care providers (PCPCH) and community services to develop, coordinate, monitor and maximize the member’s treatment plan.
- Required Skills
1. Graduate of accredited school of nursing. Two, three or four-year program.
2. Requires current unrestricted Oregon Nursing license as a registered nurse. Certification in case management, occupational health or chronic care preferred.
3. Must have 3 years hospital, home health or acute care experience, and prefer experience with supporting individuals with long term chronic disease. Prefer insurance/health plan experience.
4. Type a minimum of 35 wpm on a computer keyboard.
5. Proficiency with personal computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
6. Analytical, problem solving, memory retention, organizational and detail oriented.
7. Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills Ability to work well under pressure.
8. Ability to come into work on time and on a daily basis.
9. Project a professional business image telephonically and in person.